NOFA-NY is the only statewide organization dedicated to the organic food and farming community and exists to serve the needs of its members. Whether you’re a farmer, gardener, eater, business owner, or ag-vocate, NOFA-NY is the place for you!
Join or renew today!
$45 a year
Includes one 10% discount to NOFA-NY’s Winter Conference
plus the benefits listed below
Farm or Family Membership
$75 a year
Includes two 10% discounts to NOFA-NY’s Winter Conference, the opportunity to be listed in NOFA-NY’s Food & Farm Guide,
plus the benefits listed below
All members receive the following benefits:
- A vote at our annual member meeting to set our policy priorities for the year ahead
- Unlimited complimentary registrations to NOFA-NY Field Days
- Access to a selection of webinar recordings from NOFA-NY virtual events including field days, webinars, and conference workshops
- A 20% discount for one person to attend the annual NOFA Summer Conference
- A free one-year subscription to The Natural Farmer
- NOFA-NY’s spring and fall print newsletters (and occasional emails)
- NOFA-NY’s eNews: A monthly email newsletter on all things organic in New York State
- NOFA-NY’s Classified Ads: Post employment opportunities and advertise land, services, and goods
- NOFA-NY’s Events Calendar: Share events on our member and partner events calendar
- Technical Assistance: Call 1.855.2.NOFA-NY (1.855.266.3269) or email email@example.com to contact a specialist on our Education Team for help with organic farming questions
- The opportunity to participate in NOFA-NY Committees and run for the Board of Directors
- Representation in Albany, where we work to advance a sustainable, local, organic food and farm system through state policy, and in Washington, DC, through the National Organic Coalition.
- Special offers with the following businesses:
Membership is valid for one full year after your join date. If you’d like to pay by check, please mail your membership information and payment to: NOFA-NY, Inc., 1010 James Street, Syracuse, NY 13203.
Have questions about membership? Contact our staff by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you represent a business that would like to provide NOFA-NY Members with a special offer, reach out to email@example.com.
When you make a donation to NOFA-NY, you’re supporting programs and services that assist farmers, inform consumers, and advocate for policies that promote an organic, sustainable food and farm system. Please consider adding a donation when you join or renew!
Already a NOFA-NY Member? Register here to unlock membership features, discount codes, and more.
The Northeast Organic Farming of Association of New York is a member-based, non-profit educational organization supported in part by membership donations and individual contributions. NOFA-NY is tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations may be tax-deductible, consult your tax adviser for guidance. A copy of the last financial report filed by NOFA-NY may be obtained from our office (1010 James Street, Syracuse, NY 13203), from the charities registry on the attorney general’s website (https://www.charitiesnys.com/), or from the New York State Office of the Attorney General (Office of the Attorney General, The Capitol, Albany, NY 12224-0341).