NOFA-NY is the only statewide organization dedicated to the organic food and farming community and exists to serve the needs of its members. Whether you’re a farmer, gardener, eater, business owner, or ag-vocate, NOFA-NY is the place for you!
Individual Membership: $50 / year
One discount to NOFA-NY’s Annual Winter Conference plus all of the benefits below!
Business Membership: $100 / year
Two discounts to NOFA-NY’s Annual Winter Conference plus all of the benefits below!
NOFA-NY Certified Organic Farms: As a certified producer with NOFA-NY Certified Organic, LLC you also receive membership with NOFA-NY, Inc. In addition to the benefits below, you will also receive a listing in NOFA-NY’s Food & Farm Guide.
All members receive the following benefits:
- A vote at our annual member meeting to set our policy priorities for the year ahead
- NOFA-NY’s Classified Ads: Post employment opportunities and advertise land, services, and goods
- NOFA-NY’s Events Calendar: Share events on our member and partner events calendar
- NOFA-NY’s spring and fall print newsletters (and occasional emails)
- Unlimited complimentary registrations to NOFA-NY Field Days
- Access to a selection of webinar recordings from NOFA-NY virtual events including field days, webinars, and conference workshops
- A free one-year subscription to The Natural Farmer
- NOFA-NY’s eNews: A monthly email newsletter on all things organic in New York State
- Technical Assistance: Call 1.855.2.NOFA-NY (1.855.266.3269) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contact a specialist on our Education Team for help with organic farming questions
- The opportunity to participate in NOFA-NY Committees and run for the Board of Directors
- Representation in Albany, where we work to advance a sustainable, local, organic food and farm system through state policy, and in Washington, DC, through the National Organic Coalition
- Special offers with the following businesses:
Membership is valid for one full year after your join date. If you’d like to pay by check, please mail your membership information and payment to: NOFA-NY, Inc., 834 Upper Front Street
Binghamton, NY 13905.
Have questions about membership? Contact us at email@example.com.
When you make a donation to NOFA-NY, you’re supporting programs and services that assist farmers, inform consumers, and advocate for policies that promote an organic, sustainable food and farm system. Please consider adding a donation when you join or renew!
Already a NOFA-NY Member? Log in here to unlock membership features, discount codes, and more.
The Northeast Organic Farming of Association of New York is a member-based, non-profit educational organization supported in part by membership donations and individual contributions. NOFA-NY is tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations may be tax-deductible, consult your tax adviser for guidance. A copy of the last financial report filed by NOFA-NY may be obtained from our office (834 Upper Front Street, Binghamton, NY 13905), from the charities registry on the attorney general’s website (www.charitiesnys.com), or from the New York State Office of the Attorney General (Office of the Attorney General, The Capitol, Albany, NY 12224-0341).