June 23 @ 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
@ Adent Mills
101 Normanskill St.
Albany, NY 12202
An Educational and Networking Opportunity for Conventional & Organic Grain Growers, Organic Grain Buyers and Ag Professionals.
- Tour of Ardent Flour Mill (> 2million pounds/day capacity)
- Opportunities to sell soft red winter wheat to Ardent Mill
- Opportunities to sell organic grains to regional buyers
- Network with Ardent Mills, Milestone Mill, Middle Brook Mill, Vermont Tortilla Company, and others
- Discussion of Wheat, Wheat Grading, Grain Varieties
Visit their website to learn more.
For program questions or special accommodations, contact, Aaron Gabriel (518-380-1496, firstname.lastname@example.org).