- This event has passed.
Planning Your First (Successful) Field to Table Farm Dinner
September 27, 2022 @ 12:00 pm
Ready to plan your first Field to Table farm dinner, but not sure how to start?
On-site farm dinners are an amazing way to build trust and connection with your CSA customers and future clients. Corinna has hosted over 25 farm dinners at her farm over the last 15 years, and she’s learned a thing or two! In this webinar, she’ll guide you through the roadmap of “all the things” you need to consider as you plan and execute your first A+ dinner experience. You’ll walk away with a great checklist to get you started with confidence!
- Everything you Need to Know to Impress Your Guests and Create an Unforgettable Farm Dining Experience We talk planning, logistics and checklists. Every moment is scripted and intentionally managed so that your guests walk away with an unforgettable positive memory of your farm, that gets them to talk you up and elevate your brand.
- How to define your dinner goal (and your audience) Be clear about who you want to invite and what you want to accomplish.
- How to find a chef you love who will make you look good! And what to tell them so you set them up for success!
- How to price and market the event! Learn what you can expect to earn from an event like this. (You DO want to make money, don’t you?)
- Common rookie mistakes (so you can avoid them) – With over 15 dinners under my belt, I’ve got a lot of experience! I share my list of “whoopsies” so you don’t make the same mistakes!
- BONUS: My Farm Dinner Notes so you’ve got it all written down! I’ve got my presentation organized in a beautiful Google Doc, so you can print it all out and use it to plan your next event with confidence.