Thank you for sharing your expertise at our 42nd Annual Winter Conference, Cultivating Community, which will be held Saturday, January 20 – Sunday, January 21, 2024 at the Marriott Syracuse Downtown.
Download our Mobile Event App:
The event app is completely optional, but does contain your presenter bio.
To sign in, enter the email address you used to register for the conference, then create any password. Once there, you will have easy access to the agenda, workshop descriptions, and your presenter bio. You can also chat with participants, share contact information, get announcements, set reminders, share your feedback, and more.
NOFA-NY Will Provide
- A $200 Honorarium to each presenter per workshop session. Please visit us at registration when you arrive to receive your check.
- Two full conference registrations including all meals (one for you plus one for you to share).
- Promotion of your workshop and your farm, business, or organization.
- Collaboration to determine your workshop content and schedule.
- Please register for the conference using the Access Code: PRESENTER as soon as possible.
Please do not share the code with anyone. If you enter your guest’s information when you register, we will add them and they will receive a confirmation email.
- Once you have entered the code, a free presenter ticket will appear at the top of the sales window. Select 1 ticket and click “Get Ticket” to the right to complete the registration form.
- It is important that you fill out the form so that we can get you and your guest registered and we have your presenter information and bio to populate our mobile event app which will be available at the conference.
- Standard NOFA-NY workshops are 75 minutes long and should include time for Q&A.
- Your presentation will be given in person and can utilize PowerPoint slides, video, hands-on demos, etc. We are open to any way you want to present the information as you are the expert!
- At least one NOFA-NY staff member will be there on the day of to help facilitate your workshop. They will make some general conference announcements, introduce you using your name and the name of your farm name or organization, and assist in whatever way they can.
- If you have handouts that you would like participants to be able to access, please email me as soon as possible and I will add them to your workshop description on the mobile platform.
- Please note that we are not able to print handouts for your session. If you would like participants to be able to access hard copies, please bring them with you.
- Workshop rooms will be set up with a laptop and screen to share your presentation.
- Please bring your presentation with you on a thumb drive if applicable.
If you are an Author
- NOFA-NY is happy to provide space for you to sign and sell your books! Please email me as soon as possible if you are able to bring copies of your book and would like to take advantage of this opportunity.
Contact Jessica Aubrey, NOFA-NY’s Marketing and Events Director
If you have any questions or concerns about your workshop, you can contact me at any time at email@example.com or at 607.222.8493.
I will continue to be in touch, but please check back for up-to-date information.