Thank you for your interest in NOFA NY and welcome to our website. It contains helpful information about our organization, services, resources, and people. We are constantly updating our content and striving to make it as accessible as possible.
If you’re having difficulty using our website, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll do our best to deliver the information to you in other ways, according to your needs and interests.
How we make our website more accessible for those with disabilities:
NOFA NY is committed to providing a website that is accessible to all audiences. We strive to provide a website consistent with level A and AA of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1
- Our website uses uniform navigation and clear headings throughout. Content layout and design are consistent on every page.
- Images with Alternative Text: Photographs and other relevant images on the site are accompanied by alternative text (the ALT tag.) Alt tags provide a written description of the image, which is accessible to screen readers.
- Relative Font Sizing: Relative font size can be enlarged using magnification tools or by changing your browser settings.
- Responsive Design: We’ve programmed our website so that the width of our pages changes and adapts to the width of your browser. This is more noticeable if you have a large screen and/or use high resolution for your monitor.
- Accessible Via Mouse or Keyboard: You can use the mouse or keyboard to navigate through our content. The tab key will move the cursor from link to link.
Please also know that NOFA NY is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or promotion on the basis of disability, nationality, race, age, gender or gender identity, family status, religion, or any other protected class.